Volunteers are always needed for:
- Painting the interior of the school (paint day July 18 will be rescheduled)
Note: We are grateful to the Massa Family of Hillside Hardware and Benjamin Moore paint for supplying materials as well as the time and resources supplied by members of our St. Joe’s community.
- Volunteering time to assist during lunch time serving and/or prep between 11 am and 1 pm daily.
- Volunteering time to be available to update medical records and be on hand as first aid providers.
- Volunteering to read to a class.
- Volunteering to listen to selected students read.
- Volunteering to assist a student with math.
- Volunteering to assist with student projects.
- Volunteering to set up or facilitate or clean up for school events from the beginning of the year school family barbecue to the walkathon.
- Volunteering to assist with fundraisers to keep our programs stable and possibly to enhance them.
- Volunteering to make presentations to classes.
- Volunteering technology assistance.
- Obtaining matching grants from your employer company.
Parents and community members can also work with us to teach the children to be compassionate and give back to others, such as:
- Donate to the food drives such as the Thanksgiving Food Drive at SJRCS.
- Donate fresh vegetables for the St. Theresa Harvest Mass in September.
- Donate to Simmie for her school (Click here to see the video).
- Donate to causes chosen by the Student Council by sending $1.00 for No Uniform (NU) days.
- Donate a piano to the school.
- Donate resources to bring in school consultants to plan for and implement school improvement.