We believe that a St. Joseph’s education include:
- Teaching and living the Gospel values within a respectful Christian community.
- The integration of Catholic faith across the entire school day.
- A strong academic program which promotes critical thinking and good citizenship.
- Challenging and motivating each child according to each child’s needs.
- Partnership with parents to develop their children’s mind, spirit, heart and body.
- The use of technology as a tool to become productive members of a global society.