Policies & Procedures
Arrival & Dismissal
All students in Preschool through 8th grade are required to wear the mandated uniform and must adhere to enforced uniform policies and procedures as outlined in the St. Joseph’s Student-Parent Handbook. Non-uniform (NU) days are allowed ONLY under the discretion and approval of the principal. For No Uniform (NU) days, students must adhere to the appropriate dress code as outlined in the St. Joseph’s Student-Parent Handbook. For more information about uniform protocol and where to purchase all uniforms and accessories, click on the following Lands’ End links.
Lands’ End is offering a terrific promotion until April 5th to freshen up polos for the Spring – when it finally arrives! Families who order using the promotion will receive a free logo + 20% off select polos. Click here for more details including the savings code.
Shop Exquisite Stiches for Gym Uniforms
(local business in Salem, NH)
Emergency School Closings
Note: All no-school decisions are at the discretion of he Principal.
- Staff and faculty ministry statement
- Parental commitment
- Allergen-safe environment
- School Policies and Guidelines
- Academic Life
- Student Life
- Diocesan School Mission Statement
- St. Joseph’s Vision Statement
- Student/Parent Acknowledgement Form (located at the back of the handbook)
- Handbook Acknowledge and Agreement Form (located at the back of the handbook)
It is recommended that you sign both the “Student/Parent Acknowledgement Form” and the “Handbook Acknowledge and Agreement Form” and return these signed forms to the St. Joseph’s Main Office to keep on file.
Click the following link to access the the handbook:
- St. Joseph’s Student-Parent Handbook (revised August, 2018)
- St. Joseph’s Handbook Acknowledge and Agreement Form (Fill out and submit online)