Current Job Postings
School Year 2022/2023
St. Joseph Regional Catholic School in Salem, NH, a vibrant and growing PK-8 school,
is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Substitute teachers are needed periodically throughout the year at all grade levels. Our substitute teachers, like everyone on our staff, are valued members of the St. Joe’s family. This is a great opportunity for those who have a love of learning, believe in the value of a Catholic education and enjoy working with children. Qualified candidates should have a college education and/or experience working with children and the ability to follow and implement lesson plans provided by the absent teacher. Preferred applicants are practicing Catholics who hold New Hampshire teaching certification for middle school, elementary or early childhood (or be eligible for certification).
A Diocesan Teacher Application required for this position. See additional “Requirements” below.
Currently accepting applications for a kitchen assistant at St Joseph Regional Catholic School in Salem NH. Mother’s hours are:
Daily Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Responsibilities include assistance in:
- Preparing and serving daily lunch
- Other related kitchen duties
Occasionally, extra hours are available if there are special menus or events scheduled. If interested or have questions, please contact Marie Farren, Food Service Director, at email@example.com.
A Diocesan Staff Application required for this position. See additional “Requirements” below.
Qualified candidates should:
- Be willing to embrace our mission of motivating and challenging all students to reach their full potential in mind, spirit, heart and body.
- Have a caring demeanor with the ability to supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of our students at all times.
- Have sufficient skill to directly interact with students and parents in a compassionate and enthusiastic manner, and maintain confidentiality of records and information at all times.
- Be acquainted with and at ease working with students at the levels described and ready to work in a welcoming, faith-filled environment.
See additional “Requirements” below.
Catholic school teaching is truly a worthy vocation.
Are you ready to answer the call, share our Catholic faith and help prepare our students for a successful future?
All individuals who work with students are required to complete Child Safety Training as well as a criminal background check. Interested applicants must complete a Diocesan Teacher Application (for Teachers), or Diocesan Staff Application (for Staff) and forward it along with a letter of interest, resume, college transcripts, and 3 letters of reference to:
Principal Mary Croteau
St. Joseph Regional Catholic School
40 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
or email firstname.lastname@example.org