Principal Mary Croteau
Letters from the Principal
Notes for March 2018
Notes for February 2018
Notes for January 2018
- Final renovations in the gym continue and we are hoping that all work will be completed by early February.
- Planning for next year is underway, however all plans are dependent on firm enrollments (not projected) so get those registrations in.
- Interviewing continues for a part – time preschool teacher. In the meantime, Ms. Longo and her team are doing a great job. The students are engaged and learning.
- We are also looking for additional help in the SOAR program for after school.
- School Volunteers are always needed and welcome, please fill out a volunteer application and follow all Diocesan requirements if you are interested.
- Don’t forget to get your Auction/Dinner Dance tickets!